It’s the most wonderful time of the year….. I am so excited. Christmas is my favorite time of the year for many reasons: family, decorations, Christmas movies, hot chocolate, the list goes on and on. But my favorite reason for Christmas (other than the reminder of the best Gift of all our Lord) is gift giving myself!
I love to give presents. It’s a game for me to listen all year to the people I love for hints of something that will light their world up when they open that present! It is NEVER about how much the gift costs, but the thought behind the present.
One thing that we may have in common however, is that sometimes those special men in our lives are hard to buy for. In my case, my husband is one of the most selfless people I know. He RARELY mentions anything he wants and barely does anything for himself. This gives me a huge incentive to buy him awesome presents for Christmas, because if anyone deserves it, he does!
But at the end of the day, our men are exactly that: men. And I believe there are basic things guys would absolutely love to receive at any time! I am going to share with you my Top 5 List of Gifts to Buy for your Husband (or father or brother or friend) that include different gifts for different types of men! Hopefully it gives you an idea or sparks a creative gift for the special man in your life.
1. Multipurpose Multitool Mini Tool KitRose Kuli 7” Portable Multipurpose Multitool Multifunctional Pocket Mini Tools with Axe Hammer Plier Set Wooden Handle for Camping Hiking Outdoor Survival Gear Kit, Gift for Men Women
So MOST men love anything that has to do with tools or fancy little trinkets that are useful, or let’s face it, just fun to play with! This would be a perfect gift for your man if he often works with his hands, loves trinkets and tools, and just wants something cool to play with! It runs for $14.99 and is an affordable awesome gift that is also useful! I definitely think it will put a smile on your man’s face.
2. 3D Wooden Puzzle Game BoxFun Games for Adults 3D Wooden Puzzle Brain Teasers and Educational Games in Set of 9 Wooden Puzzles to Challenging Puzzles for Adults and Brain Games for Kids Suit for Living Room Decorations Table
So maybe your man isn’t much of a tool man but still loves to use his hands and brain! This is an awesome gift to give! It’s tricky, fun, and just a fun gift to receive! I got Tyler some of these last year and he loved them! I even joined in with him and had fun myself! I definitely recommend this gift in particular or similar gifts. Even if your little ones like brain games, they even have small ones that are great for stocking stuffers! Definitely a great gift!
3. Star Wars Death Star Waffle MakerStar Wars Death Star Waffle Maker
So let’s say your man is obsessed with Star Wars and you’ve exhausted gift giving in Star Wars t-shirts, socks, mugs, and pens. This is a great gift idea for your Star Wars lover! It’s fun, affordable, and he may even start making you breakfast! This gift will get laughs, excitement, and lots of yummy waffles!
4. Beard Grooming & Trimming KitBeard Grooming & Trimming Kit for Men Care – Beard Brush, Beard Comb, Unscented Beard Oil Leave-in Conditioner, Mustache & Beard Balm Butter Wax, Barber Scissors for Styling, Shaping & Growth Gift set
This gift is for the man who is obsessed with growing out his facial hair! We also are following behind “No-shave November” so your man may be carrying around a lot of facial hair that needs a lot of grooming! Men love to take care of their facial hair, it connects them to a past masculine self that reaks of testosterone. Make him look clean cut and give into his beard fantasies with this awesome gift!
5. Hot Sauce Making KitHot Sauce Kit (Makes 7 Lip Smacking Gourmet Bottles) Featuring Heirloom Peppers From 5th Generation Farmers, A Full Set Of Recipes, Storing Bottles & More!
Last but not least, the hot sauce connoisseur. My brother is obsessed with hot sauce and cooking and to be able to make his own and have everything in a pre-ready kit would be an awesome gift!
If your man loves to cook, eat spicy foods, or just try new things, this would be a great gift for them! Not to mention it would make for a fun at-home date night idea as well!
Although this is by no means a complete list of possible gifts, these touch 5 areas that most men have interests in! Each gift has a link underneath for the product but you can also just click and search within the same group! I really hope this sparks some ideas for you, making your gift giving that much easier!
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and as usual, Happy Homemaking!